In this article, I’m going to explain to you how to play all artist’s songs on Spotify To do this, you’ll have to explore the artist’s Spotify page.
Spotify is an audio streaming service that you can listen to through an app or on the web. You can search for a specific artist and listen to his entire discography. Spotify is popular because it makes streaming music incredibly easy. You don’t even have to pay. The free tier is a genius tactic to reel in users – then once you get sick of the ads that make it free and crave the freedom of unlimited skipping, subscribing is easy.
Securing Spotify Free subscribers has the added result of making users comfortable with the app and therefore more likely to choose Spotify over Apple Music in the future when they can afford a ten-dollar-a-month subscription. The Spotify Premium free trial works on a similar principle.
While you can use Spotify to rediscover favorite artists whose CDs you scratched and lost long ago, one of the most beautiful aspects of Spotify is its music discovery features.
Playing that one favorite song will encourage Spotify to recommend not only songs by the same artist but similar music that you’ve never heard of. It’s like a record store clerk in your pocket, but without the judgmental sneer when you ask if Snow Patrol has released anything new recently.
- Tap Spotify to open the application. The symbol is green and has three dark lines on it.
- Tap the search bar at the bottom center of your screen.
- Tap the Search bar at the highest point of the screen and type in your artist’s name.
- Tap Go or choose the craftsman name as it comes up in the proposals-You can also select an artist from the “Your Library” feature located at the bottom right of your screen.
- Tap Shuffle Play:
This will rearrange every one of the melodies by this Artist.
- assuming you have Spotify Premium, you can choose the primary melody under “Well known” to start playing a craftsman’s tunes in view of prominence.
- Assuming you might want to stay up with the latest with the craftsman, consider following them by tapping the Follow button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- From the craftsman’s page, you’ll likewise have the option to see their discography, view their picks, famous deliveries, collections, and melodies highlighting that craftsman, as well as comparable specialists that fans additionally like.
How to play all songs by an artist on Spotify on Android
- Press the Spotify app icon. It looks like a green icon with black curves inside.
- This is centered along the bottom of the screen. The search page will load
- Click on the search bar. Your keyboard will appear
- Enter the name of the artist you want to hear. Suggestions will appear as you type
- Click on the artist profile. It is the first search result. The artist page will open.
- Tap suffer play This will play all music by this artist.
- If you pay for Spotify Premium, you can tap on the first song in the list.
- Tap Follow to stay up to date with this artist.
- On this page you can also see tour dates, what other fans of this artist are listening to, specific albums from the artist, fan-made playlists that contain songs from this artist, and an About section.
How to play all songs by an artist on Spotify on iPhone or iPad
Tap Spotify to open the app. The icon is green with three black lines on it.
The application is located in the middle of the bottom of the screen.
Tap or select an artist name that appears in the recommendations.
- You can also select an artist from the “Your Library” feature at the bottom right of the screen.
Tap Shuffle Play. This will shuffle all tracks by this artist.
- If you have Spotify Premium, you can select the first song in the “Popular” section and start playing the artist’s songs based on popularity.
- If you want to keep up to date with an artist, consider following them by tapping the Follow button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- On an artist’s page, you will also be able to view their discography, see their selections, popular releases, albums, and songs with that artist, as well as similar artists that fans also like.