Birthdays are important no matter how far you are from the people you love. If you and your best friend live far apart, you’ll want to do something special to make sure they know they’re on your mind, even if you can’t send them a birthday cake or meet up for lunch in person. Sending your best friend presents on their birthday is a great way to let them know you care, but figuring out what to send can be hard if you don’t live near each other. This list of ideas will help with that!
Send flowers & Cards
A beautiful bouquet of flowers from sarnia florists is the perfect way to show your bestie some love on their birthday, even if you can’t be there in person. You can even include a card with a handwritten message to really make them feel special. If you want to go the extra mile, you could include a gift card to their favorite store or restaurant.
Gifts That Don’t Cost Much
Even though you can’t be there in person to celebrate your best friend’s birthday, you can still make them feel loved and special with a thoughtful gift. Here are a few ideas that won’t cost you an arm and a leg:
- If they’re into makeup, send them their favorite lipstick or some perfume.
- If they love sports, buy a pack of their favorite candy or some trading cards.
- If they love to bake or cook, purchase some new baking pans or kitchen gadgets.
- If they’re into reading, send them the latest book from their favorite author.
- A Birthday Flower Delivery in Corunna ON is always the best option!
Food Gifts That Travel Well
Sending a food gift is a great way to show your friend you’re thinking of them on their birthday, even if you can’t be there in person. Here are some ideas for food gifts that travel well:
- Homemade cookies or other baked goods
- Gourmet chocolate from a company like Chocolove or from flower shops sarnia!
- Coffee from different countries like Ethiopia or Costa Rica
- Wine and/or cheese (this one is great because it will last and you’ll have something left over for yourself!)
- Cookies or other small snacks made with ingredients available in the recipient’s country
- A fresh fruit basket delivery in Corunna
- A specialty bread mix
DIY Something For Them
A personalized, one-of-a-kind gift is always a welcome surprise. Something you made yourself shows how much you care, and that you were thinking of them specifically when you made it.
Pack items like chocolates, paper notes, and stuffed teddies in small packages with tissue paper so they have a variety to open. Include an encouraging note from you. Another option is to knit or crochet something for them – this may take some time but it’s worth the effort to see the joy on their face when they unwrap the finished product!
If you’re not crafty, don’t worry! You can put together a care package of their favorite things.
So what do you do when your best friend lives far away and you can’t celebrate their birthday in person? You get creative! A little effort goes a long way, so put together a care package that will make your friend feel loved and remembered on their special day. Try including some of their favorite things, like flowers from Lapier’s flowers for the free flower delivery in Ontario Canada!