When companies decide to relocate, they need to make sure that they’re getting the best possible services in order to make the move as smooth as possible. Here are five services that should be provided by relocating businesses:-
- Office Moving– This is the company responsible for actually moving the office furniture and equipment. They should be certified and insured and have experience with moving large offices.
- Office Cleaning – After the office has been moved, it’s important to clean up any messes that were made. A professional cleaning company can take care of this quickly and efficiently.
- Property Management – Once the office has been relocated, it’s important to find a company that will take care of all the property management needs for the new space. This could include things like leasing or purchasing new office space, setting up utilities, and more.
- Marketing & Advertising – After the office has been relocated, it’s important to get started marketing and advertising in the new location. A company like ours can help with strategy and execution.
- Human Resources – Once everyone has settled into their new offices, it’s important to find a human resources company to help with the transition. This could include things like interviewing new employees, setting up new HR systems, and more.
What services should companies providing relocating provide?
While it can be daunting and time-consuming to relocate your entire office, some companies provide moving services that include packing, shipping, and unpacking. Some companies also offer other relocation-related services, such as coordinating moving dates with employees’ schedules and helping to find temporary housing for employees. Some final considerations for companies providing relocating services include ensuring that the move is as seamless as possible for employees and keeping expenses as low as possible.
Should the company provide transportation?
Companies should provide transportation for employees who are relocating. This can include arranging for a rental car or using a moving company.
Should the company provide housing?
When a company decides to relocate, one of the most important decisions it must make is whether or not to provide housing for its employees.
There are pros and cons to housing employees during a relocation. On the pro side, providing housing allows employees to have a place to call home during the transition process. This can help them feel more connected to the company and less like they’re uprooting their lives. Additionally, providing housing can reduce stress levels for both employees and managers, as employees know they’ll have somewhere to go if they need it.
However, there are also cons to housing employees during a relocation. One con is that it can be expensive to provide housing for a large number of workers. Another con is that it can be difficult to find space that’s both affordable and spacious enough for everyone. If the company doesn’t have enough space, it may be difficult for employees to move in and get settled quickly.
Ultimately, it’s important for companies to weigh all of the pros and cons before deciding whether or not to provide housing during relocation.
Should the company provide food?
When relocating, one of the most important things a company can do is provide food for its employees. Not only will this help keep employees happy and healthy while they’re away, but it can also help lessen the amount of stress that accompanies a move. That said, not all companies are equipped to provide food on-site, so it’s important to research the various options available before making a decision. Here are some options to consider:-
- Local restaurants: This is probably the easiest option for companies. Restaurants are usually happy to take care of business when it comes to accommodating guests, so it’s no surprise that they’re often willing to do the same for employees. Plus, many restaurants offer discounts to businesses that offer food service during relocation.
- Food delivery services: Another option is to use food delivery services. These services typically have a wide range of menus and can cater to just about any dietary requirement. Plus, they’re typically very affordable, so there’s no reason not to give them a try.
- A catering company: If all else fails, sometimes companies will turn to a catering company in order to provide food service during relocation. While this option may be more expensive than using one of the other options, it can be a great way to ensure that all employees have the same eating experience.
There are a lot of things to take into consideration when relocating an office, and some companies might not have all of the resources necessary to make the move smooth. That’s where office shifting services come in. These companies will handle everything from packing up your old office and shipping it off to storage, to setting up your new office and getting you started as soon as possible. They’ll also help with any paperwork or other administrative tasks that need to be completed during the relocation process. If you’re thinking about moving your company, give one of these services a call!